Lightroom presets are an incredible way to edit your photos.
They can transform a random assortment of photos into a beautiful gallery. Here are some examples of how my presets have transformed my photos:
And don’t forget to check out the before and after of each preset underneath the main image. You’ll be able to see each one individually!
How to Install Desktop Presets
- You’ll get a .zip file containing all 8 presets to your email (you’ll also be able to view them here after purchasing).
- Download it onto your desktop and unzip the file.
- Drag the presets into your Adobe Lightroom Classic CC Desktop Program.
- Alternatively, you can import them using these steps: Open Lightroom > Edit (for Windows; the Lightroom Dialogue box on a Mac) > Preferences > Presets > Click “Show Lightroom Presets Folder” > Open “Lightroom” folder > Open “Develop Presets” folder > Copy my presets into this folder.
- When editing with them, you’ll find them on the Develop screen, under the left tab where it says “Presets”