Lightroom mobile presets are an incredible way to edit your photos.
They can transform a random assortment of photos into a beautiful gallery.
Here are some examples of how my presets have transformed my photos:
And don’t forget to check out the before and after of each preset underneath the main image. You’ll be able to see each one individually!
How to Install Mobile Presets
- You’ll get a .zip file for each preset to your email (you’ll also be able to view them here after purchasing).
- Download them onto your desktop and unzip each of the 8 files. They rarely are able to be opened on mobile. Note that these files are quite large!
- Using bluetooth, email, airdrop, or another photo-dropping technique, send/save the unzipped file to your phone.
- Go to your phone and open Adobe Lightroom.
- Add a new folder (you can title it Jasmine Alley Presets or something like that).
- Add each of the 8 images to that folder so they are all in one place (the reason for creating a folder is since these photos all have different dates, if you open them in your “All Photos” folder, they will be interspersed among any photos you already have in Lightroom, so they might be hard to find)
- Open each individual photo, hit the triple dots in the upper right hand corner, and click “Create Preset.” Name the preset as what I’ve named it, and repeat for all 8 presets.
- Once they are all saved, you’ll be able to click the Venn Diagram-looking button on the bottom of the app (you have to scroll right to find it), and you’ll find the presets there!
- You can then apply these presets to any photos you have in Lightroom!