Imagine traveling without the hassle of luggage. Internationally, domestically, for a week long trip, for a year long trip.
… that’s right, you heard me.
I recently had the privilege of working with Luggage Free, a company that does just that.
Do you know anyone who has ever had an airline lose their luggage? Are you that person?
Here are 10 ways going luggage free makes your life easier:
- No worrying about that thirty-minute layover where surely that’s not enough time to get your bag on the right plane
- No lugging your suitcase up stairs
- No public transportation with your giant checked bag
- No customer service nightmare if the airline does lose your bag
- No dragging your luggage around the cobblestone walkways of Paris to get to your hotel (I have had this issue a lot! Not just Paris, but you get the idea)
- No long wait in the security line when your bag gets randomly chosen and rifled through, after you’ve taken so much time to meticulously organize your suitcase
- No wait to check your bag (especially useful when your train decides to stop on the tracks for an hour and you almost miss your flight back to America- this happened to us last year)
- No need to constantly watch your bag
- No bringing your luggage with you into tiny airport bathrooms
- No desperately trying to find room in the overhead bin for your luggage
So now that you’ve got these ten reasons under your belt, let me share my Luggage Free experience with you!
I signed up for Luggage Free for my trip to DC last weekend. Since this was a paid partnership, I did get the service for free. But though my promo code worked initially, I ended up getting charged for my order.
I called their customer service number, expecting to speak to a robot.
And then someone answered. An actual human answered the phone without me having to press buttons, talk to a robot, or be placed on an absurdly long hold.
And she immediately credited back the funds and fixed everything. In under a minute. Customer service for the win!
On the day of my bag pickup, I had selected an hour long window from 1-2PM.
My pick-up lady, Tanya, came at 1:00 on the dot.
She then texted me a photo confirmation of the Fed-Ex shipping label so that I could track it.
Two days later, my luggage arrived where I was staying! Just like that!
… Without spending a whole lot.
Make your travel experience richer with this luxury travel service, that doesn’t have to cost too much.
If you want next day service, you’ll see a big jump in price tag, but Luggage Free also offers affordable options.
Traveling can be stressful. But luggage can be one less thing to worry about.
With Luggage Free, you get:
- Amazing customer service
- Great insurance coverage
- Wide range of rates depending on what you need
- No hassle travel
If you’re interested in Luggage Free, use code Jasmine25 for $25 off $99
Going abroad? Here are some of my articles that might interest you!