The prettiest park in Dallas has the strangest name… Flippen Park.
But don’t be dismayed by the name- you simply have to check out the perfect landscaping and gorgeous gazebo at Flippen Park!
This is a pretty short post just because there’s not a whole lot to discuss, I just want you all to be aware that this breathtaking place exists in Dallas!!
It’s located in Highland Park at the intersection of Versailles and Lomo Alto, and it’s absolutely stunning.
What you’ll find:
- Gazebo (right out of a fairytale)
- Green space (not too big, but not too small)
- Flowers (the most perfect landscaping)
- Fountain (closed for remodeling when we were visiting, but you can imagine how beautiful it’ll be when it’s done)
- It’s right in the heart of Highland Park, which means it’s completely surrounded by gorgeous houses
This all being said, the vibes here are peaceful, relaxing, and immaculately beautiful. In my opinion, it’s not really a place for children or lawn games but a place for some quiet meditation or the occasional photo shoot.
It does the soul good to be surrounded by beauty. That is precisely what you’ll find here.
Bring a book or bring your other half- whether alone or with others you’ll enjoy the tranquility found inside it’s gorgeous gazebo.
Go check it out if you’re in the area. It’s a hidden gem, and you won’t want to miss it!